Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The room in which we live....

The family room.
Since the color doesn't convey well on film, I thought I'd show you a few "swatches" of the paint colors...
Behold!
My pants.




The creamy color (please direct your attention to the left pants leg) is on the wall opposite the windows. The light comes in and reflects off the light color and makes the room feel brighter.

In the evening.....



The darker color (which looked like chocolate milk when I picked it out - see right pants leg above) is on the wall where the two big windows are located. It's nice and warm and cozy.







This coffee table was purchased last summer, but we have had the TV on it since then. We finally found a piece of furniture we liked.


So we are now able to use the coffee table as it was intended....




To hold my morning coffee!



I'm still not quite done in here. I need to bring a more little color to the room....Maybe some new window treatments?


Hmmmmm......



Imagine the room with a thick crown molding, some window treatments with just a hint of a nice deep red.....yum......

And here we have a bracelet Liv made for me.





Lots of hearts for lots of love. I love my girls.



No comments: