Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ten Years Ago today.......

I became a mom thanks to this gorgeous girl.



Valentine's Day is now celebrated as Olivia's Birthday. We wouldn't have it any other way.

I remember the day she was born like yesterday - every little detail.



Posing in her new hat

She had the most gorgeous ivory skin, ruby red lips and a head of gorgeous dark hair.

My very own little Snow White.

We've had a full weekend, with a sleepover party - and girls who stayed up until 4 a.m. - a birthday lunch today.




Getting ready to tell ghost stories





Playing "Freeze Dance"



Hamming it up with Ashlyn



Oh, the things Pop-pops will do for their granddaughters.....

Happy Birthday to my Pookie.

I love you so much.

Time is flying by so fast.



Liv's birthday lunch with the family

No comments: