Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stair Update

OK, so we're not done - ha! But I couldn't stand it anymore and had to post pictures. I'll do a true before and after once I get all the paint on and we trim it all out.

Until then, I give you.....


THE ALMOST FINISHED STAIRS......

062

Excuse the blue tape - I'm painting trim and risers. Right now they're just primed.

That will change tonight and tomorrow....

064065


Same picture - two different exposures. And neither one is the true color.

You'll have to use your imagination.

And when they're done I'm TOOOOOOTALLY hiring a professional to take pictures.

Well, OK, not really, but I'll certainly use my good camera and not my point and shoot.



066

As you can see, we still have a lot to do (not including the adjoining room), like finishing the paint, setting the shoes on the balusters, trimming it all out, laying the new floor and painting.





068069


But we can WALK ON THE STAIRS PEOPLE!! ALL OF THEM!!!!

Which is not something I ever thought I'd be this excited about but WOW!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks great, sis!! And I'm not a professional but I'm volunteering myself to take pics :)

Life in Rehab said...

Huzzah! And lookin' good there Deb!

Angela said...

The stairs look awesome! I love the darker wood shade against the white. So nice.