Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!!!

BOO!!!

002

Did I scare ya??

Sydney made a pumpkin flower arrangement at school - so cute.!!

006

Let's take a closer look, shall we?


003

It says "To mom and daddy from Syd"

But, wait - there's something smeared there...What does it say?


It actually said "To mom, daddy and Livie"

But Livie made her mad.

005

So she rubbed her name off...

*SIGH*

But at least they could stand together for 30 seconds so I could snap some pictures.

007

I present to you, Olivia the "Dark Fairy" and Sydney as "Dorothy"

I see a theme here, and frankly, it scares me.....

008

Rocking the purple and black...

010

Is it wrong that I think my daughter is gorgeous and that sometimes, she takes my breath away when I look at her?


013

Sweet little baby girl - Toto and all!!

014

She's so stinking cute I simply can't stand it!

015

The crew - getting ready to head out!

We didn't last long - it was cold, and windy, and everyone was tired, and once the buckets were full of candy, the girls told me that they wished Sydney could be like the real Dorothy and click her heels together three times so they could be home in their beds.

011

1 comment:

Life in Rehab said...

Just adorable! I remember all those little art projects around the house once upon a time- complete with intentionally omitted siblings on occasion.