Friday, July 1, 2011

Ah, South Beach - how I Heart thee....

Well, I'm back.

What an amazing time.

When you take 7 women who don't all know each other well and throw them into two hotel rooms hundreds of miles from home for five days, you are SERIOUSLY taking a risk.

I was Ner-Vous

I didn't need to be.  We had the best time.  We all got along.  There were no personality clashes. 

We made a pact that there would be no bathing suit pictures and no pictures taken on the night of the actual Bachelorette party in order to preserve our sense of dignity.

(Turns out THAT was a good call...)

We ate a lot of good food, sat in the sun all day, visited a few bars....drank a few drinks......

All in all a very wonderful weekend, although I REALLY missed Brian and the girls and I think Brian REALLY missed me.

(I'm totally taking more trips away by myself if my reception when I got home was any indication of how much my family loves and misses me when I'm not around.  Nothing like a little absence to make the heart grow fonder, right?)

And now it's back to business.  I have pictures and projects and life events I've been meaning to post about but before we do that just look at what I got to look at every day for five days.....








And of course - the one picture from the Bachelorette Party that can be shown....it's not too humiliating....


Yes.  I'm a sassy bitch.  

2 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

oh. my. gosh.

you're the best.

glad you enjoyed my backyard!!!

Life in Rehab said...

Tell me you don't LOVE where I live???