Friday, September 9, 2011

Black screen of death


Yup.  That's what my laptop gave me earlier this week.

Along with a message:


 "YOUR HARD DRIVE IS GOING TO DIE ANY SECOND AND YOU NEVER BOUGHT THAT EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE TO STORE THE TEN YEARS WORTH OF DIGITAL PICTURES BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PROCRASTINATOR IN THE WORLD.  IDIOT."

The black screen of death.


So, I'll be out of commission for a few days while we try to salvage what we can.  

I'm absolutely sick about it - especially since the stupid thing is ONLY TWO YEARS OLD!


Although I have to say, for the first time in months, we have no plans this weekend other than a football game Liv is cheering for and with no computer to distract me, I should be able to get a lot done. 

Although, as you can see, I am the world's biggest procrastinator.....so I might just read a few books instead.



No comments: