Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This made my day.....



Course Grade: A

Debbie:
I thought that this was an outstanding discussion of the LEED process and you did a lot of work in researching the cost numbers. It also highlights the importance of obtaining certification during construction versus afterwords. I was bit surprised about how many LEED points were thrown away by not starting rehab project under the LEED program.

I also commend you for your rational analysis of obtaining post construction LEED certification
.

I am beyond thrilled! I was extremely nervous about this paper (it was Independent Study) and developing the conclusion that LEED certification for this particular rehab was simply not financially feasible made me nervous since this was a "Sustainability" class.

That's one less thing to worry about....now if I can just get through my last two papers.....

1 comment:

Bethann said...

HOORAY YOU!!!! ATTA GIRL, DEB!