Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weekend - FINALLY

Brian and I spent another wonderful weekend with these two fabulous people….. 

 

IMG_0900

 

As always, we were spoiled :) 

IMG_0888

 

Judi and I did a lot of talking and a little bit of shopping.  The great thing about spending the weekend there is that there are no expectations.  It’s just a relaxing time, with two wonderful people. And we love being with them.

 

IMG_0890 

They surprised me Friday night with dinner at a fabulous restaurant – where we had a private room – with delicious wine, champagne, a cake (for my birthday) and the most beautiful watch I’ve ever seen (for graduation). 

All throughout my education – both undergraduate and graduate – Judi and Ted have been my sounding boards, my cheerleaders and always provided me with encouragement when I felt overwhelmed.

IMG_0892

Is it any wonder that I love these two people?

IMG_0894

Brian and Ted played A LOT of golf, which Brian rarely gets to do given his schedule and which he loves – so much.  We’re blessed that we have them in our lives and can only hope that they know how much we love and appreciate all they do for us. 

IMG_0896 

Just because you aren’t blood related doesn’t mean you can’t be a family.

No comments: