Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl.....

My littlest, Sydney Alexandra, turns five tomorrow. I don't think I can wrap my head around that.....Where is my little baby? Where is my little toddler? The past five years have gone by so fast - it's just not possible......

In honor of my little flirt (she's been kissing boys in school and taking her clothes off on the bus...God Help Me...) here are some pictures of my baby over the years.


Notice the tears? She fell over and bumped her head about two minutes before this picture - she was six months old....


Here she is at about 18 months old.

Sydney and her sister, Olivia.


She can fall asleep anywhere.....I love you Sweet pea....




Her first Dance Recital 2007....


The first day of Pre-K - waiting for the bus. My how she's grown. Isn't she gorgeous? And so grown up! I'm going to cry now.....





1 comment:

Bethann said...

The picture of Syd sucking her thumb asleep on the table looks just like ME!!!! My mom has a picture of me that looks just like that!!!