Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Two down, twelve to go......

"That's it - it's all over..."

That line is from the original Willy Wonka movie..not the one with Johnny Depp. The newscaster said it when that last Golden Ticket was "found" (but later turned out to be a fake....

Those words were ringing in my head as I wrote my last sentence in my last final exam for this semester. Can I just say ....YAY!! I feel a bit better about these exams than the last ones. I feel like I knew a little bit more about what to expect this time. I hope I'm right! After class all of my classmates went to an Irish Pub for a few drinks. It was wonderful being able to interact with them on a social basis. The people I go to school with a great and I'm glad that I will be spending the next two years of my life with very cool people. Of course, the talk - as much as we tried not to - inevitably turned to business, but that's what it's all about right?

And now, I can begin my four week break - filled with three dress rehearsals, two recitals, a birthday, a birthday party, Mother's Day, Memorial Day and the plethora of projects I have planned...But I won't have to study - How wonderful is that?????

No comments: