Sunday, May 15, 2011

My car has a boo-boo....

That's what happens when someone runs into the back of you.  On Cinco de Mayo, no less. 

First, the driver (who wasn't the owner of the car which was registered in another state) gave me the wrong insurance.  Then the owner gave me the right insurance.  Then they decided to dispute it. Wop Wop Wop...

I "celebrated" hard that night.



I LOVE my car.  Truly.  LOVE. 

And I am totally bummed that I have to drive around with it like this until we get this resolved.  

On the bright side, other drivers see my car and avoid me, so there's that.

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Oh no! I hope it gets sorted out. There's nothing worse than an accident, but it's just miserable to have to fight about it. I was hit pretty bad this year, but was so lucky that the person who hit me was totally taking responsibility from the start. Thank goodness! What a nightmare!

andrea frazer said...

Ouch is right. So sorry. Is it fixable? Looks like it...?