Saturday, August 20, 2011

This is the random stuff that floats around in my head....


1.  I've realized that I may think of myself as a strong, confident woman, but when someone wrongs my kids, I turn into a shaking, distraught, angry mama bear.

2.  I've also realized that in those situations, e-mail is better.

3.  I've realized that - even though my daughter can be knocked down, devastated and humiliated - her strength and confidence in herself is beyond anything that I have.

4.  I'm in love with my shoes for the wedding.

5. I will always doubt myself and whether or not I'm doing right by my children.  But I actually AM a good mother.  My daughter proved that this week.

6.  Being in a wedding is expensive.  Like, crazy expensive.

7.  Having kids involved in youth sports and other activities is like having another full time job. Seriously.

8.  In a few days I'll be the mother of a middle schooler. How the hell did that happen?

9.  Why is it that I can never get my butt out of bed during the week but here it is Saturday morning and I'm wide awake at 6 am?  DAMMIT!

10.  I'm starting to think that plastic surgery is not so bad.....

No comments: