1. I've realized that I may think of myself as a strong, confident woman, but when someone wrongs my kids, I turn into a shaking, distraught, angry mama bear.
2. I've also realized that in those situations, e-mail is better.
3. I've realized that - even though my daughter can be knocked down, devastated and humiliated - her strength and confidence in herself is beyond anything that I have.
4. I'm in love with my shoes for the wedding.
5. I will always doubt myself and whether or not I'm doing right by my children. But I actually AM a good mother. My daughter proved that this week.
6. Being in a wedding is expensive. Like, crazy expensive.
7. Having kids involved in youth sports and other activities is like having another full time job. Seriously.
8. In a few days I'll be the mother of a middle schooler. How the hell did that happen?
9. Why is it that I can never get my butt out of bed during the week but here it is Saturday morning and I'm wide awake at 6 am? DAMMIT!
10. I'm starting to think that plastic surgery is not so bad.....