Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm a loser baby.....

And why am I a loser?
Because tonight was my first class of the spring semester.
So, why am I blogging rather than sitting in Baltimore, soaking up the wisdom of my professors?????

Because Mother Nature had other plans.....


The girls decided to "play".....it was icy, rainy and altogether miserable outside.
But they thought it was cool because they didn't even need their sled to go down the hill. Snow pants worked just fine....


I'm a loser because I probably could have made it to school - I was more worried about getting home since the temp is dropping dramatically as I write this. And...I'm ashamed to say....I haven't even ordered my books lately. YIKES!! There's been so much going on that I have been too distracted to think abut school. For the record, this if the very first time - ever - that I have been this disinterested at the start of a semester. I fear I am quickly burning out. I still have a year to go and I just can't get myself excited! SIGH......


On a lighter note, Sydney got her face painted at a birthday party this weekend. She was determined to leave it on until school Monday (NOT). She was extremely disappointed to find that it had rubbed off overnight on Saturday. I was extremely disappointed to see that her pillow case was now a smear of purple, yellow and pink.

She quickly got over her disappointment when she lost her top front tooth - the tooth that has been hanging by a thread for a week now that she would NOT pull out. Brian actually reached in her mouth and tugged on it. She didn't realize it was gone until she saw it in his hand.

And finally, poor tortured Chauncey. This dog puts up with so much....
He's being attacked by the robot......

...and he's not impressed.

No comments: