Friday, October 30, 2009

Kicky!!


I got my "hairs" cut today. It's a little short in the back (OK it's A LOT short in the back) but to be fair, I just wanted someone to play with my hair because I've had a headache for almost 6 days now, so I just let the stylist have at it.

That was a huge run on sentence, so I should probably just post pictures.

WARNING!

I look horrible in most of them.

I had to take the pictures myself because Olivia "didn't feel like it" and Sydney wasn't happy with me because I didn't look like her mommy anymore and I needed to glue my hair back on.

So there you have it.


Look at the 'do - not the face, OK?















I like it -- so far. It's bouncy and light.

Isn't it kicky?

1 comment:

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

I like it! what does the hubby say? Mine HATES when I cut my hair, but it's so important to have fun sometimes. I really like it!