Sunday, April 11, 2010

News, News, and More News!


Well, the bathroom's done - WOW!!!

Before and after pics coming soon - just a few minor things to do.....

In other news.....

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/art_life/display_horizon.htm?storyID=103520

The newspaper article on Beth and the Concert for she and Ciana came out today. Check it out.

And in other, other news.....

I'll be posting a link to the television story we filmed at my house today. It's on tonight at 6 & 11 on WHAG -TV - the local NBC Station and should be on the website at 8 o'clock tonight.

That was an experience - LET me tell you. I'll post more about that later.

I'm not going to tell you about how wonderful the reporter was until I watch the story and see if what she said about these new cameras taking away ten pounds is true.....I'm not exactly television material.

No comments: