Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GRADUATION!


On Monday we all traveled to the Meyerhoff in Baltimore for my Graduation. I'd never been there before, so that in itself was a treat!

Brian and the girls, my parents, my brother and my boss all came to cheer me on.



The girls were soooo good. It was a long night, but everytime I looked up at the balcony (they had GREAT SEATS!) the girls would wave, and give me "thumbs up" and blow kisses.
They were very excited to be there.



Finally, after an hour and a half, they decided to give me my degree....


There I go!!



My family started hootin and hollering when they announced my name and I looked up.
I even heard "YAY MOMMY!!!"








LOOK! HERE IT IS!!!



Yes - its my real degree. I opened it up to check!





Me and Katie - Love this girl.



So, there you have it. I'm all done.

Now, I just need to figure out where to go from here.....