Wednesday, August 11, 2010

One step closer.


So the wall treatment is up!

It really only took us a couple of hours – most of which was due to cutting boards.

064

Once they were cut and ready to go it only took us a little while to actually get them on the walls.

063

Now - as you can see - I have to caulk and paint.

062

In the meantime, I have been looking for some small end tables. Um, small, CHEAP end tables.

After several trips to my favorite Restores and thrift shops, I found these for $10 each.

057

Ew – DIRTY!!

But, they are small, VERY sturdy, and in really good shape.

058

And I love the hardware….

059

Not sure what I’ll do to them yet, but for now, they are sitting in the garage. Waiting for me to pay some attention to them.

060


But we’ve been a bit busy, which I’ll share in my next post.

So, the room and the end tables are sitting neglected – for the time being…..

No comments: