Thursday, August 26, 2010

That's it I'm leaving!!


Olivia, my first born, sweet angel of a daughter, has turned into a head spinning, back talking, sass of a girl, with an attitude that just won't quit.

We occassionally butt heads.

This morning, as I passed her room, I noticed her suit case on the bed with clothes on it.

"Liv, why is your suit case on you bed?"

"Because I'm running away."

"Oh, ok. Where ya going?"

"None of your business."

"Got it. How are you getting there?"

"None of your business."

"Ah, I see. When are you leaving?"

"Right after you do my hair."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one had me smiling and took me back a few years to when my middle one, who was always threatening to run away to the woods - a small grouping of trees on the empty lot across the street. Well, being preggers with my third, I had had the course and I helped him pack his backpack and through it out the front door telling him, " there you go" Wow. Can't believe I did that. My husband came home about an hour later and James was still sitting out on the front porch with his bag. His dad talked him into stayng with us and that was finally the end of his running away tantrums. :0 Not saying I would advise that course. Not at all. Amazing how crazy a pregnant woman can be. :0
Pam

Anonymous said...

Just reread my comment. Can't believe I used the wrong threw. Wow. Just reliving that memory must have killed a few more brain cells. :0