Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We have color!!!

 

And finally, the painting is almost done.  Anyone who knows me knows that this choice of color is soooooo not me.

028 

I’m not typically a “blue” person. 

But I picked this color out over a year ago (Windsor Haze from Behr) and thought – for some reason – that it would go well with what I had planned for this room. 

 

029030

 

Amazingly enough – I LOVE it.  It looks great with the white and once the batten board treatment is on the walls, it’s going to look AMAZING.

1 comment:

Pam @ Becolorful said...

I love your blue too and I have never been a blue person either so I can relate to how it felt like going out on a ledge ... kind of like my grape merlot.
I really like the wood treatment you did. I have seen this on other blogs too but this is especially good with the feel of the blue that you have going on here. A great look. Really.
Have a fun weekend.
Pam