Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I need a pirate name...


Because apparently low Vitamin D + low calcium = Potentially having rickets.

And REALLY???

Rickets???

Seriously??

Who GETS that????

Since I don't live in a third world country and I'm NOT a breast fed infant, this could be a problem.

But, apparently, if you were a pirate?

Totally, could have it.


(I have to go get my calcium levels redrawn since the doc thinks there's no WAY my levels can be so low and the lab must have made a mistake - being that I don't live in third world country and I'm NOT currently being breast fed)
BUT! In the mean time?


I thought it would be fun to take a poll on what you think my Pirate name should be.


Leave a comment with your suggestion.

Maybe I'll send you an eye patch if yours wins :)

And dude - Halloween is coming!!!

Think of the possibilities....

No comments: