Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reunion Weekend

Several weeks ago, we had a multi-year reunion for our high school. This was a great idea because some of friends graduated either before, or after me.

001

Me & Staci (We graduated together. Many moons ago….)

006

Me & Beth (Beth was a year ahead of me in school)

003

Me & Brian (He graduated from another school. *coughseveralyearsaftermecough*

007

Liv & I


008


009

Here’s my Meg – one of the best friends a girl could have (She graduated a year behind me)

012

My two best friends in the whole world.

016


We went out afterward and danced – coincidentally, it was an 80’s band – ROCK ON!!


050

Pretty sure Meg and I have posed for this same picture before (like, several times over the past 20 years….)

058


And here I am, apparently praying that I don’t visit the Porcelain God later.
(I didn’t)

No comments: