Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Henrys....

So, here, we are......

D&B


Misou, my sister-in-law (OK, so really not my sister-in-law YET, but that's what she is to me....) took our pictures a few weeks ago.

We haven't had our family pictures taken since Sydney was a year old, so it was time....

I love that we were all so comfortable with her that everyone smiled, and was happy (so long as we got done before for the Ravens played - BRIAN - *ahem*)

Forgive me, but this post is very picture heavy.

Because my husband is gorgeous.

Aand my kids are so stinking cute.

And because my husband and I have NO good pictures together.

And did I mention my family is gorgeous????

The mom and dad - we started all of this...well, this whole side of the Henry family anyway...


untitled-8


And lest you forgot our last name...

IMG_1174

That's H E N R Y.

Thankyouverymuch.

A leaf Sydney found and gave to me at the park.


IMG_1274


My gorgeous Olivia.....


IMG_1176-2

IMG_1203-2



IMG_1209

IMG_1252


I love this man - can you tell?

IMG_1212-2


Me and my girls...all blue eyed.


IMG_1245-2


Brian and his girls. Look at him. Is it any wonder my daughters are so beautiful??


IMG_1247-2

Love is amazing....


IMG_1261IMG_1260

Laughter is important too.

IMG_1253-2


Sydney Alexandra - she's so beautiful.

And she doesn't even realize it.


IMG_1297

Mommy and her girls.

untitled-6


How did I have a child so beautiful as my Olivia Leigh??

God is definitely amazing...


IMG_1292


IMG_1264

IMG_1272

IMG_1184

To all of our family (especially you guys - Mike & Linda and Judi & Ted) - Sorry to ruin part of your Christmas present!

But let me know which pictures are your favorites!


IMG_1206-2

My favorite???

This one......


IMG_1199-2


Merry Christmas everyone...

Collage2

5 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Your family IS gorgeous! Whenever I see people post family picture stuff I yawn a little bit, but I looked at EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO. (To be completely honest, it has a bit to do with my preoccupation with how you two stay looking so flipping young?! From now on, I call you Demi.)

Kelly

Deb said...

Aw, Kelly - thanks for the sweet comments (especially since I envy how gorgeous you are - um, and your kitchen which I'd trade my car for) BUT- being old(er) all I can offer are our secrets: Laugh alot, drink alot, and have lots of sex - not necessarily in that order.:)

Pam @ becolorful said...

Gorgeous indeed. Love the photos. It would be hard for me to say which one is my favorite.
Pam @ becolorful

Life in Rehab said...

What a seriously wonderful photo shoot! You all look so in sync with each other, and you and the hubs are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Awww, your writing has me sniffing (as in emotional, not as in I have a runny nose haha). I love how beautiful you are, sis, inside and out, and I LOVE your family!