Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ho Ho Hiatus....


The holidays are sneaking up on me (OK, actually, the holidays have come barreling full force upon me like a WWF wrestler).

I am going to take the next week or so and enjoy my family and relish in the first holiday season since my children have been born that I don't have final exams, major projects or a thesis to worry about.

I'll be back soon after Christmas - and I have TONS of projects to tell you all about and parties to fill you in on.

To all my blogger friends, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. May your holiday be filled with family, friends, laughter, love and peace.

Deb

2 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

Good for you! Enjoy a few days of wallowing in familial goodness.

Connie in Hartwood said...

Enjoy your time away. Merry Christmas!!