Saturday, October 22, 2011

We Go Peanut Sugar


My brother and his amazing girlfriend, Misou, have taken off for a five week journey through Japan and Vietnam.

They are documenting their travels on the blog We Go Peanut Sugar.  

What's with the name?  It's a Vietnamese thing.  Misou explains on the blog.

Misou is from Vietnam.  Brandon is... not.  It's going to be very interesting to see how he integrates into this culture for a month, being a round eye and all that.

(Misou jokingly calls him that all the time, so I feel safe in saying I didn't commit some unforgivable faux pas :)

Between Brandon's writing, Misou's photos, their sense of humor and the inevitable cultural gaffes that are bound to happen, it should an interesting month!

Check it out and follow along! I've posted it in my blog roll.

No comments: