Friday, February 8, 2008

For my Livvie Lou


















So my brother informed me that I need to put pictures on the blog when I write something. That's a great idea and would be perfect except for the fact that my camera and computer haven't been talking to each other for awhile, so all of the lovely pictures I have been taking were lost in cyberspace. HOWEVER!! I do have some older pictures and since my Livvie Lou turned EIGHT today - on Valentine's Day (I thought I was getting lobster for dinner - instead a got a baby girl!), I thought it would be nice to show some pictures of my girl through the years. So, from left to right, starting at the top, this is my Olivia at age 4 - her second dance recital.... then we have Liv on her 5'th birthday, Liv on her 6'th Birthday (party at a real tea room with china and everything!), Liv at her third dance recital age 6, and Liv on her seventh birthday.....




And this is Sydney on her first day of school..... Isn't she cute????









I have also negotiated peace between my camera and the computer, so I have pictures from today of the girls Valentine Parties and Liv's "party" with me, Brian and Sydney...








I can't believe that eight years have gone by. It seems literally like yesterday that she was this little, tiny, dark haired, rosy lipped, beautiful little baby who would lay on my chest and sleep. All is right with the world when you are snuggled up in bed with your baby right next to you. Oh, she was so beautiful - she still is! Sometimes, over the years, (and I think until my dying day) I look at her and she just takes my breath away. How is it possible that this beautiful creature came from me?



They are growing up now and it's going so fast - sometimes I just want to hold my girls and keep them little forever.....it gets better and better as they get older, but I can't help but get choked up when I think of them when they were babies....

1 comment:

Bethann said...

You are getting me choked up. "sniff, sniff". I remember these girls only as babies. . . it's hard to see them all grown up. Such doll babies!!!!