Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quick update...

Whew!! It's been a rough week!

I turned in my final for Finance. And then we went over it in class. I HATE that. Because then I beat myself up about what I did wrong. So I have been in a corner, in the fetal position, sucking my thumb since Monday. Grades should be posted on Friday. Not looking forward to it.

I have another exam Monday night in Economics. Which would be a FANTASTIC and entirely relevant topic right now....if my professor spoke English. I'm sorry, did he say "firm", "farm" or "form"? And could someone PLEASE tell me the economic definition of a city?

Brandon comes home tomorrow!! YAY!!!

Liv had her choral concert tonight and it was pretty good - very funny! And my girl rocked. And she starts her "Math Enrichment" program Monday - which she was invited to. Because she's so freaking smart - which is great, because someone will need to take care of me when I get old and Sydney will be all about sending me to Shady Pines.....

No comments: