Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mini Update

We've had a lot happening around here!


Baxter got a haircut......


Poor guy - doesn't he look pitiful??? Like he just wants the floor to open up and swallow him whole so he doesn't have to run around nekkid....


And Brian and his friend Benji got to ride in a Marlboro race car with a "professional" driver......





It was some promotional thing. He was a little disappointed, since he didn't get to drive the car himself.
Then when it was finally his turn, he didn't get the hot, young, female driver - he got the average, middle-aged, male driver who happened to be bored out of his mind since he'd been driving around the track for two hours already.



They went fast.



And got a free picture. Cheesy, yes, but free.

The guys were thrilled.

Apparently, it doesn't take much to excite grown men on the verge of middle age.

If I'd know all I had to do was drive really fast in circles for about five minutes to get that sort of reaction, I'd have just taken him with me when looking for a parking space at the grocery store.

We had a great Memorial Day weekend and I have a TON of pictures to post.

Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

I think that the middle aged driver is really a woman in drag. Look closely. I see tits in a push up bra pushing through the hoodie.