Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mommies Rock

We live next door to my mom. It can definitely be tough (and I think she'd agree). But I love living next to my mom and dad. Sometimes I won't see them or talk to them for days...

But they're there.

I'm almost 39 years old, and the fact that my parents are 20 steps and a roll down the hill away is very comforting to me.



Me and my momma....

We made our annual pilgrimage to the nursery to buy each other flowers, and then Daddy cooked us dinner.

(I was tired - can you tell??)






It was a great day - relaxing, yet productive......

Sydney made Mimi a present!





The best thing I ever did....the one thing I am the most proud of...

......is giving birth to these two amazing people.




They are my life, my love, my heart, my soul and everything I live for.....




I hope your Mother's Day was everything you wanted it to be.......

Mine was.

1 comment:

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Wow, you are so lucky to have your parents so close by. That is the biggest ache in my life - to have my dad gone and my mom not feeling well. I desperately feel this loss - like the rug has been pulled out from under me and I'm now the... gulp... adult. ALONE. I'm an ORPHAN!

A little dramatic? Perhaps.

Yeah, God helps. I have my hubby and kids. But damn, my parents... sigh.

Lovely post as usual.