Wednesday, February 17, 2010

They're going back!!!!!


Yes, that's right folks, after nearly two weeks, two blizzards, two very frazzled parents and a two hour delay tomorrow morning, my girls are FINALLY going back to school!

They haven't been to school since February 4'th.

Yes, you read that right.

FEBRUARY 4'TH!!!!!

They have now been off longer due to snow than they were due to the big fat man in a red suit and Auld Lang Syne.

Crazy.

Unfortunately, we have blown through all of the snow days they build into the school year and have lost two days of their four day Spring Break (OK really? Not so very upset about that.....) and will now attend school straight through to next August.

Well, OK, that's a bit of an exaggeration but not much!


I'm just glad we can all get back into our routine.

(Ask me if I still feel that way tomorrow when I try to get them out of bed before 8:00 a.m.)




No comments: