Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Weekend


So I broke a filling, put off going to the dentist for too long, went today and now have to have the tooth pulled. (Really???)

My mouth is numb, I'm drooling everywhere and I have to go to Wal-Mart to stock up for the ginormous blizzard that's supposedly headed our way

(Pretty sure I'll fit right in at Wal-Mart with my drool)

(OK - that was just wrong. Sorry)

The rumors for the storm (in no particular order) are:

Tropical Storm force winds of up to 75 mph
Record breaking snowfall to rival the December storm (which was 19+inches)
Two to four FEET of snow by the time it's all said and done

I'm really hoping that last one is from some newbie weatherman who's FREAKING OUT about the first storm he's covering for the news.

Since Beth's husband plows snow and will likely be out for most of the storm, and since she started chemo this past Monday, and since she's REALLY weak, I don't want her to be alone with the kids during this storm, because if anything happens, well, I won't be able to get there.

My solution is to load up Beth, the kids, the various medicines and other necessities and plop them in my house for the duration.

Chris won't worry about her being alone, I won't worry about her being alone, and the kids will have an entire weekend of non-stop friend love and food.

We'll see what happens.

My tooth hurts.

No comments: