Saturday, July 19, 2008

Here comes mommy!!

I'm off to pick up my girls. YAY!!!!

This was a great week for them to be gone in many ways.

1. Work was CRAZY this week. But crazy typically means that something good is happening (which is true in this instance) so I'm not going to complain about it too much.

2. My second summer class started Tuesday, but due to number 1 above, I missed the very first class. I did make it there on Thursday, but I have a feeling I may be late getting to school next week as well....My job pays the mortgage though, so what's a girl to do?

3. In addition to numbers 1 and 2 above, we were gone every single night. Wednesday we went out for seafood with my mom and dad. And last night I went out for a business dinner and didn't get home until after 9:30.

It's been such a crazy week that I can't wait to just sit and relax tonight and tomorrow. I got nothing accomplished (I expected this would happen) and tomorrow I'll be cleaning the house, finishing the laundry, etc. etc. But, my babies will be home with me and all will be right with the world!

No comments: