Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Bali I'd like to see ...

Not that I don't want to see everything, but this is what I can't wait to see in person.....just as soon as we get four passports and can afford four plane tickets, a place to stay and have two weeks vacation.
So, like, a long time from now.


Um, I don't know who these people are but they look like they're having a good time!








Look- they're sitting ON TOP of the table - super cool.
(But don't tell my kids or I'll find them eating their oatmeal on the kitchen table tomorrow morning.)
My poor brother - he's such a white boy. Can you tell he was in the sun? He probably had on SPF 275 and he's still as red as the walls. Hope they have aloe over there.....


SO SERIOUS!!!
(I wonder what he's thinking? Probably something like "Holy S@!#, it's hot! Did I put on sunscreen?")

Hot sun, playing in the water and drinking this all day.....

.....makes for a very happy brother.

Now that's the Brandon I know.
And Angelique partaking of some beverage as well...

She got all dressed up...I hope he took her out for a nice meal and was a gentleman. Or, you know, I'll have to sit on him and tickle him until he can no longer breathe. Seriously. I can do it.



No words necessary...




I can't wait to experience this myself.

No comments: