Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Buh-Bye.

So my baby bro leaves tomorrow, not Friday. (sigh)

We said good-bye tonight.




My two "B"s




Liv and Bunkabee



Sydney was sleeping - she'll be so mad tomorrow when she realizes he left and she was asleep and didn't get to say good bye.



I'm not quite sure why he wants to go to Bali when he could stay here with us. I mean really - what would you choose? Maryland in the winter, staying with your parents, living next to your sister (I hear she's bitchy) her husband and her two rambunctious kids and two obnoxious dogs or going to a tropical island to see the love of your life who happens to be gorgeous?

It's a no brainer. (You picked Maryland, right?)

But seriously, as my friend Beth Ann said tonight as we were chatting, couldn't he find some nice, boring girl from Ohio? At least it wouldn't take 27 (no that's not a typo) hours to get there!






Eh - as long as he's happy, that's all that matters.

Have a safe trip - we love you!

1 comment:

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Oh, now I get it. It's your bro who is in Bali. Your HOT WRITER BRO. Why do writers always have to find unattainable women in faroff places when they can just have boring housewives that live on cul de sacs? Oh, wait, I'm married. Forget that last part. But not the part about him being a babe. He is too cute! And you're adorable, too.