Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am thankful for...



My two gorgeous girls. They constantly amaze me, make me laugh and make my heart swell with pride...

My loving husband. He cooks, he cleans, he make makes my heart go "pitter-patter", and he does a lot of other stuff that can't be written here - heh heh. He's phenomenal...

My parents. What can I say? Sometimes it can be challenge to live so close to your parents. But it's been great and I love them so...

My brother. Because really, when else would you see pictures of exotic places on my blog unless they were from him? Jeesh! And he let's me experience his experiences, even if it's through long distance instant messaging - he's an AWESOME brother....

My extended family. You know who you are. Your love, support and words of encouragement to me mean more than I can ever express. I love you!

My friends. My friends ROCK. I am proud to say that my best friends now are friends I have had for more then 10 years. They KNOW me. They GET me. And they knock me upside the head when I need it. Thank you girls. I couldn't make it through the day without you.

There's so much more but unless you want to read a 10 page post, I'll stop there. Please take a second and really think about what you are thankful for - I think you'll be surprised at how wonderful your life is, even with all the problems and obstacles you face.

We are off to mom and dad's tomorrow. Good food, good conversation, good wine - it's going to be a wonderful day.

To you and yours, from me and mine-

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: