Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spooky Days.....

Friday was a busy, busy day....


I took the day off to go the girls classes for their Halloween "parade" and party and to get ready for trick or treating Friday night (I firmly believe that Halloween should be a national holiday and that everyone should get the day off).


Olivia...the "Skeleton Princess"



Sydney- The"Ballerina Princess".




The parade through the parking lot at school....






This cracked me up.......The Great Pumpkin is real Charlie Brown!!!



Then, when we got home, we REALLY got their costumes ready....



Sydney is now a "Ballerina Rock Star Princess".












And Liv! Well, Liv became a true skeleton Princess.


Behold.....




She looks like Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice.






Bunkabee was a'scared!



Then we went trick or treating at a friends house...he turned his garage in to a haunted house - it was awesome and we will definitely be going back next year. His neighborhood goes all out - it was like a giant street party and we ran into so many people we knew. It was a blast!






Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Oh my god, the greatest costumes EVER. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mels Place in Big Bear said...

Gosh darnit, that "Karin" name is me, Andrea. I'm trying to seperate her from my account, giving us both our own signatures. Sorry.