Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bleh....


The weather here sucks - Bleh. It's been rainy and cold and Bleh.

BUT!!! It's supposed to be BEEEEE-U-TI-FUL this weekend and I can't wait! I'm going to get my veggies started (indoors in pots until it gets a wee bit warmer) and I'm going to play in the yard with the kiddies and open all the windows of house to let out the stale winter air and stand in my family room and feel the breeze and watch the curtains flutter as spring makes its entrance into my home....

I'm very excited.

I have an exam tonight and then I'll be done with Construction. Still have three weeks left of Investments (boo) and since I really do not like that class, these three weeks are sure to drag by slowly until it's time to hand in my final exam at which point I'll be FREAKING OUT as I typically do.
But, after tonight, one more class down, four to go. Plus my Practicum.

I'm almost done.

How can that be?

And what will I do next?

Hmmmm.......

No comments: