Wednesday, April 1, 2009

And so it continues.....


It's been a busy few weeks and I'm sure it's only going to get busier!


Tonight I get my Finance Mid-Term back - I'm a'scared!


April 15'th is my final exam for the construction class (3 weeks before the actual end of the semester - don't ask - the reason is absolutely ridiculous). This Saturday I have a site visit in Baltimore - also for the construction class. I'm so freaking annoyed that I am required to spend yet ANOTHER weekend day in Baltimore that I think I may protest.

Unless there are hot construction workers hanging around.

Then I'll let it go.

But only if they're REALLY cute.

The girls are gearing up for dance recitals, pictures, Easter and Sydney's birthday (my baby will be six - how is that even remotely possible????) Things are getting ready to kick into high gear around here! This time of year is almost as bad as the holidays for us!


On another note - I have officially quite smoking. I can't quite believe it myself. I had scheduled a physical exam (I've never had one before. The doctor lectured me for quite awhile about that one. I'll be making more regular visits now) and I talked to her about smoking. Although I had weaned myself quite drastically, I was having trouble with those last few cigarettes and I really wanted to quit. She prescribed some medicine and it has been (surprisingly) easier than I anticipated.

So far.

It's early yet, but I'm on my way! The medicine has some pretty yucky side effects (a little dizziness, a lot of stomach issues) but as an added bonus, not only does it suppress your craving for some smokes, it also suppresses your appetite. Bonus!

Unfortunately, it also makes you a "bit more cranky and irritable", which basically means that if you have anyone you would like bitch slapped, bitched out or run over with a bitchin' car, call me.

I'm your girl.

No comments: