Monday, April 27, 2009

H.....O......T......


It's. so. hot.

It's been in the 90's for the past three days.

The 90's!!!!

It's only April.

I simply can't turn on my air conditioning yet.

Because, again, it's only APRIL.

It's just a thing with me.

Like Christmas shopping in July.

Can't do it.

It just doesn't feel right.

Unfortunately, if last night was any indication of what the next two nights will be like, I think I'll probably have to break down and turn it on.

It was hot as balls.

Miserable sleeping.

Seriously. Miserable.

The temperature is supposed to drop back down to the 60's on Wednesday. If we can just hang in there for another day and a half, I can avoid turning on the air conditioning......

Maybe I can convince the family to "camp out" in our unfinished, below grade basement....

Where it is currently about 50 degrees.

Perfect for sleeping.

No comments: